Ontrac Technologies Limited Ontrac Technologies Limited (OTL) mission is to become the local support team for Pre and Post-sale’s engineering support of high end technology.
We are inviting qualified and interested candidates to apply for the job below;
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Unit ICT/Computer
- Provide Configuration Management administration to support organizational automation and improvement efforts,
- Leverage technical expertise to create and support integrations, modules, plugins, dashboards, and data analysis efforts.
- Serve as a technical resource on the Configuration Management discipline to analyze, design, develop, and expand services, service mapping, and asset registry capabilities.
- Perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of technology in support of Configuration Management
- Develop and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex software applications and problems.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments and use initiative to accomplish results
- Ability to gather, analyze, and communicate metrics
- Experience with building organization dashboard
- Knowledge of network discovery tools.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Linux and Windows environment.
- Hands-on experience with network routing and production systems
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools (i.e. Puppet, Ansible, or Chef)
- Experience using Kubernetes and docker
- Strong scripting experience in one or more of the following languages: Bash, Python, Ruby, or Powershell
- In depth knowledge of cloud technologies (i.e. AWS, Azure, Open Stack etc).
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Network Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.