Ontrac Technologies Limited (OTL) mission is to become the local support team for Pre and Post-sale’s engineering support of high end technology that requires highly skilled knowledge to keep the technology running for you.
Here in this part of the world, “It doesn’t work” could simply be that the battery was not properly inserted or that the end user doesn’t know how to start the engine –don’t lose sales and credibility, talk to us for your pre and post-sales engineering support.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
- Provide Configuration Management administration to support organizational automation and improvement efforts,
- Leverage technical expertise to create and support integrations, modules, plugins, dashboards, and data analysis efforts.
- Serve as a technical resource on the Configuration Management discipline to analyze, design, develop, and expand services, service mapping, and asset registry capabilities.
- Perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of technology in support of Configuration Management
- Develop and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex software applications and problems.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments and use initiative to accomplish results
- Ability to gather, analyze, and communicate metrics
- Experience with building organization dashboard
- Knowledge of network discovery tools.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Linux and Windows environment.
- Hands-on experience with network routing and production systems
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools (i.e. Puppet, Ansible, or Chef)
- Experience using Kubernetes and docker
- Strong scripting experience in one or more of the following languages: Bash, Python, Ruby, or Powershell
- In depth knowledge of cloud technologies (i.e. AWS, Azure, Open Stack etc).
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 17, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Network Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.