Nestle Nigeria Plc is a Swiss multinational food and beverage company headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world measured by revenues. NestlÃ©’s products include baby food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, frozen food, pet foods, and snacks. Twenty-nine of NestlÃ©’s brands have annual sales of over CHF1 billion (about US$1.1 billion), including Nespresso, NescafÃ©, Kit Kat, Smarties, Nesquik, Stouffer’s, Vittel, and Maggi. NestlÃ© has 447 factories, operates in 194 countries, and employs around 333,000 people.
It is one of the main shareholders of L’Oreal, the world’s largest cosmetics company. NestlÃ© is committed to enhancing the quality of consumers’ lives through nutrition, health and wellness. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night. Providing safe, quality nutrition for more than 140 years Operations in more than 86 countries 2 000+ brands worldwide CHF 92 billion sales in 2013 More than 330 000 employees Objective to be the leader in nutrition, health and wellness.
DMS Data Analyst
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Distributor Management Systems (DMS) Data Analyst to provide technical support to the Distributor Sales Force, as well as the Sales teams to aid effective planning and decision-making processes by providing all necessary and relevant sales information and reports with regards to DMS1.
A day in the life of…
- Providing business support to secondary sales automation projects – DMS1.
- Ensuring data accuracy of all business data on DMS1 to aid swift and accurate business decision-making.
- Providing data and support for phased planning for the implementation of Distribution Management solutions.
- Execution of the Distributor Management solutions at distributor point according to the company guidelines for ensuring proper tracking of the secondary sales.
- Troubleshooting for issues related to DMS reports.
- Testing of new enhancements with live data.
- Defining plans to improve usability of DMS solution and reports to increase the benefits to the organization.
- Liaising with IS/IT department/agency for periodic follow-up and update of the system at distributor points.
What will make you successful
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics/Industrial Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Informatics or Economics.
- 1 – 2 years experience in Sales within a similar FMCG company and must have handled DMS version 5 upgrade to at least version 8.0 related projects.
- Demonstrated experience in Masterdata management, handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages, as well as programming languages such as SQL and Python.
- Advanced level in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- A high level of mathematical ability, analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Result-focused individual with a great sense of responsibility, agility and ability to take ownership in all tasks assigned
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.