Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group has the mandate to focus on highly competitive & growth intensive sectors: Culinary, Condiments & Other Packaged Foods. The company has been assigned to design a fundamentally robust FMCG business model – based on the principles of Insight Driven Strategic Marketing and grounded on an efficient Sales, Distribution and Logistic infrastructure, that can be scaled up to deliver for the groups FMCG ambitions in a dynamic & competitive environment. The responsibility of creating & developing a pan-Africa market for all existing FMCG offerings from the group also rests with TGI Nigeria Ltd.
NAV Support Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
The Navision Support Executive will provide day to day support to business units on Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Support manufacturing & commercial functions for day to day operations on Navision
- Active role in configuring, developing, and implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Create new and modify existing customization as requested from users as approved
- Test functionalities developed for business requirements
- Upgrade Navision to newer versions and implement third party add-ons as required
- Investigate and resolve technical issues in NAVISION
- Work with team to create technical specs for new ERP functionality
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in any relevant discipline
- 3 to 5 years of experience in multiple versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience of deployment of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is mandatory
- Strong C / SIDE experience (Design Table, Form, Page, Report, Data port, Codeunit, XML Port, Menusite layout that meet business requirements) and AL
- Understanding of Developer Tool Kit
- Good understanding of SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Queries, .Net Technologies, Web services
- Experience in NAV functional, understanding of posting structure, sub ledgers concept
- Strong customer orientation
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in custom development and new module development
Key Performance Metrics include:
- Positive customer / user experience
- Effective resolution of customer / user’s complaints
- Turnaround time in line with set timelines
- Reporting and analytics to generate insights for process improvement
- Collaboration with team.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.