N-Power Scheme – The ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development on Friday, June 19, spoke on when the application for recruitment into the N-Power scheme will begin. Honourable Sadiya Umar Farouq announced that the online portal for application will be opened on Friday, June 26. A statement released by the ministry’s deputy director of information, Rhoda Iliya, in Abuja said, the commencement of the Batch C enrolment is due to far-reaching consultations.
The minister said that the federal government has commenced the process of transitioning the beneficiaries into public and private establishments. Promising prospective applicants that there will be level playing ground for recruitment, she said: “The Federal government is committed to the continuation and expansion and as such will now begin enrolment and onboarding of a new batch of beneficiaries.“
Farouq said the applications will be conducted using a hybrid system of enrolment to ensure that all Nigerians are opportune to participate. The minister also stated that “Once applications are submitted, the ministry will review submissions and publish a list of successful applicants. Past beneficiaries are not eligible to participate in the application process.”
N-Power Scheme Requirements
- Nigerian youths between the ages of 18 and 35
- SSCE or
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) or
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Active phone number
- Email address
- Proof of Nigerian nationality
- Place of birth
- Date of birth
- Carefully compiled Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Bank verification number (BVN)
- Degree certificates
N-Power Scheme Programs
To register for the N-Power Scheme, you will be required to select one of the available Programs. There N-Power Scheme are categorized into two, the Graduate Category and Non-Graduate Category, here are list of Programs you can apply for;
- N-Teach: The N-Power Teach programme will engage qualified graduates for the benefit of basic education delivery in Nigeria. Read More
- N-Agro: The Federal Government is engaging 100,000 qualified young Nigerians through the N Power Agro programme. Read More
- N-Tax: Seeks to encourage non-compliant and partially compliant taxpayers to voluntarily declare their correct income. Read More
- N-POWER Health
- N-POWER Tech
- N-POWER Tech Software
Steps for N-Power Enrollment
- Visit the N-Power Website HERE to see the available Programs and Choose a Program of your choice.
- After Selecting the Program of your choice, START YOUR APPLICATION on the website.
- Fill in all the Forms and Upload all the Required Documents.
- After that you wait for the Selection.
- Always check the portal for Notifications and Update.