MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years. Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
MacTay’s approach is to work together in partnership with our clients, we aim to be in it for the long term but firmly believe that partnerships are created by ensuring that our clients are able to develop the capability to sustain and drive solutions we co create with them. We always have an ‘exit strategy’ – ways to provide our clients with the opportunity to pick up the solution and run with it themselves, while making ourselves available anytime we are invited for advice. It is precisely this approach which has led to some clients choosing to work with us for many years, knowing that we are there to support them in their chosen journey.
Meter Installation Commissioner
- Ensure minimum installation of 4 meters per team
- Ensure all meters installed are commissioned within 24hours
- Ensure all metering are in line with approved schedule from the CHQ. Schedule, track, and monitor tasks to be undertaken by the installers/assistant
- Ensure customers are adequately metered by the installers
- Ensure installations done by the installers are in line with standard specifications & escalate non-compliance co-ordination of activities of installers and installation assistants
- Ensure timely submission of daily, weekly, and monthly reports before 10:00am daily
- Ensure compliance to standard professional conduct and company’s code of conduct
- Ensure all installation related complaints are resolved within 48hours
- Ensure all work tools (meters, ladders, vehicles, toolboxes etc) provided are duly cared for
- 100% compliance to company’s safety code and conduct.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have held a Supervisory role
- Proficient in MS Excel (Basic)
- Ability to adapt to mobile software apps.
Deadline: June 28, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.