DKT International will contribute to reaching that goal by providing a variety of contraceptive options such as condoms, IUDs, oral contraceptives, emergency contraceptives, injectables and implants, using innovative marketing. In addition, DKT will target adolescents with youth-friendly reproductive services by branding and promoting products that will take into play the multi-cultural character of Nigeria, and through advertising especially via modern market advertising like social media.
DKT international will help Nigeria realize its female reproductive health goals by providing effective, safe, affordable and quality contraceptive products aimed at reducing misconceptions about birth control, increasing HIV prevention awareness and confronting HIV transmission, increasing contraceptive options, ease of choice and accessibility through innovative marketing strategies and wide distribution across the country. DKT will distribute these products using a social marketing approach, which leverages the private and public sectors, targets the urban and rural communities and promotes open communication and re-education about family planning, sex, and birth control. In 2014, DKT Nigeria sold over 16 million condoms, more than 60,000 IUDs, and became one of the first programs globally to offer Sayana Press injectable contraceptives, selling 18,900. This translates into 871,927 couple years of protection.
Medical Sales Representative
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies, supermarkets, convenient stores and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target and cash collection.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the sales/distribution, medical detailing objectives, build capacity of the providers, identify and report training needs of providers accordingly.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Medical Sales Representative – Kano State” as the subject of the email.