DKT International Nigeria is Africa’s most populous country and the 7th most populous country in the world with over 175 million people. Nigeria has continued to grow, urbanize, and modernize and it is projected that at its current growth rate, it will reach a population of about 450 million people by 2050 and will be the 3rd most populous country in the world.
However, Nigeria also stands at number ‘2’ in the world for number of people living with HIV-with about 3.3 million infected. At present, 45% of the entire population is younger than 18 years old, which has serious and important implications for Nigeria’s population growth. One can postulate that in the next ten years, almost half of Nigeria’s population will be reaching reproductive age. At the moment, approximately 45 million Nigerian women are of reproductive age and maternal mortality rates are high at 630 deaths/100,000 live births and neonatal mortality rate at 39 deaths/1000 births.
Medical Sales Representative
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies, supermarkets, convenience stores and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target and cash collection.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the sales/distribution, medical detailing objectives, build capacity of the providers, identify and report training needs of providers accordingly.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 27, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Medical Sales Representative – Lagos” as the subject of the email