DKT International Nigeria is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world , serving 30 million couples in 2015, and preventing over 5 million unwanted pregnancies, 13,694 maternal deaths, and 2.6 million abortions. We are an innovative and adventurous social marketing NGO that promotes family planning, HIV/AIDS prevention and improves people’s lives. DKT Nigeria is a fully licensed NGO with approvals for distribution of family planning & maternal health products including condoms, pills, IUDs, and maternal kits. Our primary objectives are to increase the overall contraceptive usage and improve the contraceptive landscape in Nigeria.
Medical Sales Representative
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies, supermarkets, convenient stores and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target and cash collection.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the sales/distribution, medical detailing objectives, build capacity of the providers, identify and report training needs of providers accordingly.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Medical Sales Representative – Kwara State” as the subject of the email.