StreSERT Services Limited is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions. Our Brand Driver At StreSERT, we believe that living by a set of core values help define the true measure of a company; they guide the way we treat each other and how we make business decisions, regardless of time, situation or person.
They are the very essence of our company culture; the soul of our company. Ours is about building an organisation that has purpose, focus and alignment, which lives its values every day and creates an environment that allows employees to grow and to produce superior results. Our Vision: To be the preferred Human Resources and Integrated Enterprise Solutions provider. Our Mission: We lead in the provision of quality, flexible and result-oriented support solutions that will impact our clients’ businesses profitably.
- Market and grow the Cooperative’s membership base
- Recruit new members and surpass monthly targets on recruitment
- Run with the approved business plan of the cooperative
- Market the Cooperative’s product
- Visit members in their shops within the shopping complex and undertake daily, monthly cooperative contributions collections
- Handle loan applications and reconcile monthly deductions sheets with payroll sheets.
- Manages the books of the cooperative society
- In charge of members/staff welfare and development
- Handles members’ enquiries and challenges
- Other activities, as may be required by the cooperative society
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years experience in the Financial/Real Estate
- Bsc/HND/OND in a relevant field from a recognized institution
- Experience in running a Cooperative Society
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Not more than 35years of age as at December 2020.
- Ability to close deals and be a team player
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Self motivated/leadership Skills
Remuneration consists of Fixed and Variable pay. The fixed pay ranges between N25, 000 – N 30, 000 (depending on experience) while the Variable pay is based on meeting monthly agreed targets.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 7, 2020
Method of Application
Experienced and interested candidates should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘COO-MAR-REL’ as the subject of the application