Smart Partners Consulting Limited was founded by Tijani Iyemifokhae , a graduate of Industrial Chemistry, University of Benin with MBA (Human Resources) Lagos State University Ojo. He has more than a decade work experiences that span across some leading law firms as Practice Development Manager. At Fine and Country International (West Africa) he was the Head of Operations and Strategy.
For the years spent at Fine and Country, he developed; Sales, Marketing, HR Structures and Policies, Business model and Operational Processes. Mr. Iyemifokhae has attended series of local (Lagos Business School) and International trainings. He is a talented Strategist with multitasking abilities.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Performing in-house, competitor, and consumer analyses to shape new undertakings.
- Devising and coordinating intangible and experiential marketing endeavors.
- Teaming with pertinent internal stakeholders to roll out seamless, effective campaigns.
- Boosting our presence by harnessing paid and organic formulas.
- Building sustained, profitable ties with our customers.
- Analyzing metrics at strategic moments to ascertain successes.
- Compiling informed reports to guide all marketing-related efforts.
- Partaking in marketing workshops to enlarge your skill set.
- BSC/OND qualification in a Marketing-centered discipline.
- Recent, demonstrable experience in a Marketing-intensive post.
- Capacity to interpret marketing-related metrics.
- Ability to configure organic and paid formulas.
- Unrivaled networking techniques.
- Superb research, presentation, and bargaining skills.
- Refined and modifiable written communication abilities.
- Insightful, pragmatic, and imaginative.
Candidate must have living proximity to Ikeja Lagos
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.