Prixair Media comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio and Flames Restaurant. We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites. Prixair group offers business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Prixair group is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Media/Advertising
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and execute the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
You must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
- Contributing in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Supporting the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organizing and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Sales and development of the company services
- produce and contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- introduction of the brand to prospective clients
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for services.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Minimum 5 years Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- experience in media and events is required
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Do note apply if you arent qualified
Send application with heading “Marketing Officer Media”
NOTE: This application is open only to residents of Abuja, if you are outside of Abuja your application will not be considered.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.