Sterling Bank Plc recognize the individuality of each corporate customer and therefore offer a wide range of top class tailor-made products and services at competitive rates, designed to meet the unique needs of corporate organizations in attaining strategic goals. Our team of skilled and dedicated staff with cognate experience in various industries are always on ground to provide advisory services in line with your corporate objectives.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 3 Years
Job Field Media/Advertising
To ensure a best in class user experience and manage the digital footprint by communicating information on products and passion points for the bank.
- Develop Digital marketing campaigns for Masterbrand and the bank’s products and services
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders across the Bank to drive the realization of benefits from digital communications
- Proactively drive the digital roadmap in close collaboration with the Digital and Transaction team, Web Team and the software development teams to shape digital marketing and communications strategies by representing the user and stakeholder voice
- Work diligently with the User Experience and Web Management teams to improve the digital value to our customers
- Ensure that the implementation of digital projects is undertaken efficiently and effectively
- Identify unique opportunities for value communication by effectively leveraging the platforms, technologies and resources available.
- Managing the Bank’s Social Media Platforms and ensuring brand building content
- Engage in dialogue and monitor customer complaint on Digital platforms
- Monitor brand related topics of conversation on the Digital space
- Handle online reputation management for the Bank.
- 2 – 3 years’ work experience in Communication and 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.