Domino Stores Limited – A private Nigerian Group of Companies operating retail, hospitality and property business requires highly motivated individual for the position below in our bakery chain business
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives.
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Responsible for actively engaging in activities and negotiations to meet the sales targets of the organization.
- The marketing executive would be instrumental in devising strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- Map out potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Be able to look forward to generating new opportunities for the organization.
- Expansion plan should be done at the beginning of the month in consultation with the Marketing Manager
- Carry out market price survey with the sales representatives and advice the HOD on the price changes. Thus, helping in increasing the sales margins.
- Provide feedback to the HOD on additional actions/ideas to be taken to increase the visibility of the products.
- Manage relationships with retailers effectively and increase the sales volume of each retailer as per company norm.
- Applicants must have a good University degree in Marketing or any relevant field of study. A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites.
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Good teamwork skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness.
Demonstrable Skills and Technical Competence:
- Interested applicants must be of high integrity.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to deliver task in a timely and quality manner.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 25, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in Word or PDF format as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.