Emerging Platforms we are passionate about identifying problems and matching them with innovative and bold solutions. Driven by a passion for excellence, we deliver innovative solutions that satisfy our customers diverse needs. Mission To identify problems, leverage technology to create massively impactful solutions and proactively seek to scale them into sustainable entities. Vision To become an enduring platform for transforming lives and building excellent entrepreneurial institutions that create value by delivering innovative solutions in Africa.
Marketing Communications Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Media/Advertising
We are on the lookout for a strategic and goal-driven candidate to drive our digital sales effort by developing appealing and creative digital content across all our social media platforms that are consistent, meaningful and impactful.
As the Marketing Communications Executive, our choice candidate will be responsible for executing on the following;
- Coordinate the design of promotional material for distribution across online and offline channels
- Promote our products and services during and after events
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media channels
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Establish and ensure a good communications flow with clients, potential clients, and all stakeholders
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the Project manager. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Creating marketing presentations for stakeholders
- Minimum of 2yrs work experience in marketing communications on digital media
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Prior experience in Education technology, software industry or ICT sector is will be an added advantage.
Candidate MUST be resident in Enugu
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 21, 2020
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.