Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
At Workforce, we are committed to helping our clients perform at the highest levels and achieve their desired success. We pride ourselves in our ability to consistently adopt structured, rigorous and well thought through diagnostics process focused at understanding the peculiar needs of our clients and then design, develop and deploy customised innovative solutions and interventions to meet those needs. Our service offerings are targeted at both private and public sector organisations in Nigeria, the West African Sub-region, and other organisations across the world seeking value adding solutions to the issues and challenges militating against employee performance and organisational effectiveness.
- Our client, a leading player in the financial institution, is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to join their Marketing Associates team.
- As a part of the team, you will be open to an enabling and rewarding environment that fosters the growth of profitable relationships. It also creates constant opportunities to innovate and grow as an individual while adding value to the organization that one is affiliated with.
- If you will like to be a part of a fast-growing sales team in order to sharpen your skills and also learn the corporate world etiquettes, this might be for you.
- Customer acquisition through the sale of the company’s products and services
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened
- Bundling electronic products
- Cross-selling of bank product and services
- Participate in market storms, community fairs, and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade Fairs
- Provide sales leads for Team Lead, Supervisors and Branch Managers
- Ensure consistent high-quality service delivery
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- OND, HND, BSc. in any field
- Must not be more than 28 years old
- Must have a flair for Direct Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate.
Remuneration (attractive) + HMO + Pension + Proximity (Close to your place of Residence)
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.