Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
At Workforce, we are committed to helping our clients perform at the highest levels and achieve their desired success. We pride ourselves in our ability to consistently adopt structured, rigorous and well thought through diagnostics process focused at understanding the peculiar needs of our clients and then design, develop and deploy customised innovative solutions and interventions to meet those needs.
- To focus on driving customer acquisition and growing volumes, especially in the area of Retail business in the Bank through opening of different types of accounts.
- To give feedback to the sales team and product management about market situations on new product/existing product development/upgrade for growing small and medium scale businesses and individuals in our marketing environment.
- To reactivate inactive and dormant accounts in the branch and reactivation by proxy as well as USSD.
- To on board new and existing customers on alternate channels.
- To bring about value added benefits to every customer by cross selling other value-added products to every customer.
- To come up with initiatives and ideas that enables improved productivity and achievement of milestones.
- Build a customer retention strategy e.g. keeping customers informed and using gamification.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements
- B.Sc / HND (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
- Not more than 28 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year similar experience in the banking sector.
- Skilled in selling and persuading with proven track record.
- Candidate should be in possession of a Smart phone.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.