Aldelia Nigeria global management strategy delivers specialised services to the Oil & Gas sector from dedicated teams in each key strategic region. From these centres we can support our clients locally by being able to take advantage of the local labour markets whilst also having the ability to resource candidates internationally for technical, engineering and higher level positions which require industry leading professionals with international profiles.
Each regional team is guided by a common set of processes and working practices within a robust operational structure to ensure a consistent high quality of delivery which our clients can depend on in any market. The origin of Aldelia gives a good indication of what the company was meant to be. Cedric Filet, whilst recovering from a rugby injury, established the company from his bedroom.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Marketing Assistant, Fragrance consumer goods
- Previous experience in beauty & fragrance would be an added advantage.
- 1-2 years’ experience in MARKETING
- Marketing Certificate / Diploma / Degree
- Microsoft Office (Power Point use mandatory)
- Excellent numerical skills
- Sourcing of product information
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 13, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com including your Current Expected Salary and Notice Period.