Marketing and Business Development Associate
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales/Marketing
The Marketing & Business Development Associate will:
- Aim to grow EH into a self-sustaining business.
- Explore opportunities for profitability with viable partners within the power sector through physical communications and marketing.
- Build relationships and lead correspondence with distance learning institutions for programme-featuring relationships on the EH online education platform.
- Develop innovative strategies for effective marketing of EH across all media channels.
- Conceptualise and create innovative initiatives that would generate revenue for EH.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s):
- Revenue generated monthly.
- Relationships developed weekly.
- Initiatives formulated weekly.
The successful profile will include much of the below:
- Graduate of Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields, with demonstrated experience in the field.
- Proven track record in marketing and sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to manage relations with development partners, to work under pressure, and handle politically sensitive issues.
- High level of energy, initiative, and flexibility in quickly adjusting to changing work program requirements.
- Demonstrated ability in team collaboration.
- Ability to manage multiple changing and competing priorities.
- Excellent analytic and presentation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in current office software’s (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and web-based applications.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must be able to work in teams/managing self and relationships.
- Must be emotionally intelligent to relate with colleagues.
- Ability to work independently on his/her own initiative with problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and stress.
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV, Cover Letter and Statement of motivation (800 – 1000 words) to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.