Trans-Nationwide Express Plc (TRANEX) is a leading Logistics Company engaged in domestic and International Express delivery, haulage, freight and other ancillary transportation and storage services.. It is a wholly owned Nigerian company which was established in 1984 as TNT Skypak Nigeria Limited.
In 1992 the name was changed to Trans-nationwide Express Plc. With a share capital of N250,000,000 and over 3,600 shareholders, it sought and obtained listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange (1st tier) in 1993. It is currently one of the only two Logistic Companies in Nigeria quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, MA/MBA/MSC
Experience 4 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who will research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients.
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Attend staff conferences in order to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of four (4) years working experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask well
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power point
- Experience with various survey tools
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 16, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.