Ascentech Services Limited acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. ABOUT US Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
Vision & Mission Vision To be recognized and respected as a leading employment and recruitment services company in Nigeria without compromising on quality services to our clients and also to support equal opportunity in employment and objectively evaluate all qualified candidates. Mission “The foundation of our business philosophy is to introduce the Right Candidates to our Clients. We will strive to deliver world-class professional employment solutions to employers and job seekers across diverse organizations and industries in several disciplines and verticals. We will preserve to serve our clients using our skills, knowledge and expertise to help meet their business objectives.
Market Research Intern
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading FMCG group of companies with head office in Lagos, is currently looking to fill the position of Market Research Intern.
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyse in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyse data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Attend staff conferences in order to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies.
- BSc/HND in any discipline. MBA/MSc in Operations Research, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant discipline in a top Business School or Tier 1 tertiary institution in Nigeria or abroad will be a plus.
- A minimum of 1 year of verifiable market analysis experience
- Previous experience in market research
- Experience with various survey tools
- Superior knowledge of statistical software, including SPSS and similar programs, MS Office and general databases
- Familiarity with search engines, business research tools and web analytics, including CRM programs
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Demonstrable experience with data collection methods, portfolio of surveys, polls and focus group results a plus.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.