Phase3 Telecom is Africa’s leading independent aerial fibre optic network infrastructure and telecommunications services provider. Incorporated in 2003, Phase3 was licensed as a national long distance operator to provide transmission services in 2006.
We deliver world class connectivity and network solutions to the continent’s largest mobile network operators, ISPs, government agencies, businesses of all sizes and homes. Every day, we work very hard to simply connect people, networks and businesses to the rest of the world.
Manager, Sales & Marketing
Job Type Full Time
Location Kano, Lagos, Rivers
- To innovatively drive the sales and revenue generation arm of the Phase3 Telecom business, strategically contributing to initiatives to maintain and expand Phase3 Telecom’s visibility and market share in the African region.
- S/he will lead the sales team to meet business targets leveraging on existing high networking skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
Include but not limited to:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Carry out effective relationship management of existing customers and facilitate the renewal of contracts and/or increase the amount of capacities and routes to customers.
- Engage in aggressive marketing and sale of capacities on routes where capacities are not utilized on the Company’s network, towards facilitation of full commercialization of the network.
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Carry out pre-marketing assessment of on-coming routes within the country towards making them commercially ready for deployment.
- Lead on market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Manage the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenues and expense control, meeting agreed/assigned targets and promoting the organization’s presence within Nigeria and the West African sub region.
- Amplify and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Strategize and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management, expenses, profitability new product development market research and brand strategy.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company products
- Lead on development of budgets based on revenue forecasts for the division, analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- A degree in Business Administration or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years previous work experience of which 1 must have been managerial
- Knowledge of either Yoruba, Hausa or Ibo an advantage.
Key Skills And Attributes:
- Strategic thinking, Good Leadership and Strong analytical skills
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with senior executives of multinational Organizations.
- Result- oriented, self-driven with a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong selling and revenue driving skills.
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral including management report writing skills.
- Excellent business forecasting, judgement and good decision making skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skill.
- Reliable, tolerant and determined and must also be an emphatic communicator.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 28, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter with the title of position and state as subject of email to: email@example.com