9Mobile Nigeria is a Nigerian telecommunications services provider, currently operating in Nigeria. 9Mobile is formerly known as Etisalat Nigeria.
Manager - Regional Sales
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, MA/MBA/MSC
Experience 6 – 8 Years
Location Abuja, Kaduna
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Implement the regional sales strategy and ensure achievement of targets and service levels.
- Monitor and analyse key trends in the Sales segment and identify potential market opportunities.
- Assist in continuously reviewing the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the unit.
- Assist in identifying required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the unit’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage relationship within the industry to generate and expand business opportunities for EMTS.
- Oversee all daily sales and service activities.
- Develop commission and bonus models and present suggestions to the Head, Channel Strategy & performance.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of EMTS products and solutions and interpret customer needs to facilitate new value propositions tailored to meet the specific needs.
- Document and discuss sector specific value propositions to the Head, Regional Sales for review.
- Identify and manage key accounts within the sale segment
- Propose / initiate specific sales campaigns aligned with business standards and guidelines.
- Identify and implement specific action plans to enable timely realization of sales plans.
- Assist in implementing the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Regional Sales
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Regional Sales
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate / professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.