SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, PARSUN and POWERMATIC. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004. This, coupled with our state-of-the-art service centre that caters to consumers who buy our products, ensures that our customers enjoy the best quality of service from us and the best performance possible from their electronics.
- Sales, Marketing and Branch Management duties as may be assigned by a Branch Manager
- Responsible for internal and external policies compliance monitoring (especially in respect of Modern Trade).
- Responsible for making 6 days-a-week Field Visits.
- Responsible for market feedback monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for under-study of Modern Trade’s Key Account Managers.
- B.SC Marketing or Business Administration (Possesion of an MBA degree in Marketing or Business Administration will be added advantage).
- Must have a minimum of 1 year post -graduation field Sales experience (Particularly with Key Accounts)
- Good knowledge of Lagos metropolis
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite (especially Excel & Power-point)
- 25-38 year of age
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent inter-personal skills and very strong business acumen.
- In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.