AgroMall Extension and Discovery Services is a platform supported by information technology and physical last-mile agency distribution for virtual commercialization of smallholder farmers’ activities to create the effects and benefits of economics of scale available to commercial farmers to smallholder farmers through the aggregated discovery and distribution of agricultural input; output; support and extension information. This platform is set up to facilitate availability of inputs and off-take markets at the right price to all users and help them to do more with less efforts, especially smallholder farmers and women in the agricultural value chain.
We use technology to aggregate smallholder farmers input needs and produce offer to commercial quantity size for benefits such as improved offtake, better prices and higher revenue. Agromall supports farmers and agriculture focused business with a suite of linked solutions in the following dimensions: value chain discover, predictive analysis of credit worthiness, monitoring and evaluation.
Management Trainee Program
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs
About the Programme
We are looking for management trainees to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
AgroMall Management Trainee?
If you are determined to be exceptional while working with bright minds in a dynamic environment, our management trainee program is for you.
What is a Management Trainee Program?
A management trainee works under the supervision of managers and executives in organizations. Their goal is to acquire all essential knowledge to become future managers, often in particular fields, such as marketing, sales, or operations.
What Does a Management Trainee Do?
Management trainees may often rotate to different company departments (e.g. Finance, Sales, Marketing, etc.) to learn all company functions, policies, and staff duties. They contribute to strategic planning and help evaluate employee and department performance (e.g. analyzing, writing reports).
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
- A degree in Management or Business Administration
Deadline: August 20, 2020
Method of Application
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability
- All applications must be submitted online via this link . (We do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.