Leitung Gate Limited provides integrated strategic risk planning and management services across functions, units and departments for sustainable organisational growth.
We provide Technical Inspection and Audit Services, Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions, Personnel Training and Certification, and Management Systems Consultancy Services to corporate and public institutions. Through our technical expertise, creative thinking, strong relationships and broad based experience, we find unique solutions to clients’ challenges.
Our approach to operational risk management is to consider businesses as organic systems composed of deeply entwined parts. Thus, we recognize that private and public institutions can only achieve sustainable growth through optimal planning, consistent goal setting, a competent work force, and a strong self-audit structure.
Management System Auditor/Process Analyst - Graduate Trainee
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Engineering
- Conduct internal audits and gap assessments referencing the relevant standards
- Develop and implement client specific risk assessment methodologies: including Hazard Identification,
- Collate, analyse and interpret process performance data using statistical techniques and provide on-going reports on clients’ management systems performance.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize process and system documentation, measurement and analysis.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Develop and present technical reports on work progress and measurement outcomes.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities for internal and external processes
- Support all functions related to the deployment of management systems methodology and standards across client organizations
- Support every aspect of internal audit quality system program from audit planning, implementation, feedback and re-audit as required
- Support the development and implementation of training modules in support of ERP and MS deployment projects
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 9, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.