Canary Point Corporate Services Limited is a financial services group of companies. CPCS Group is a holding company for various other companies that offer a range of investment and financial services to the public with the aim of offering effective money management. CPCS Group encompasses a broad range of businesses whose services span various areas of specialty within the financial sector.
Male Executive Assistant
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Job Unit Adminisration
- Qualification: BA / BSc / HND
- Experience: 3 to 5 years in a similar role
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new things.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people, including staff, management, and Board members, clients and visitors.
- Excellent time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to travel if the need arises.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
This position is for males only please