The Place restaurant-bar-nightclub-hotel with three locations in Lekki, Victoria Island and GRA Ikeja all in Lagos, has over time established itself as one which has survived and isn’t going anywhere but up. At the Place there is something for everyone. For the busy executive the games room and its bar/lounge are open every day from 5pm, offering a chance for workers relax, unwind and avoid Lagos traffic. The bar/lounge transforms to a major night club on Fridays and Saturdays with great music from top-rated DJs and live performances by “A” list artistes/musicians. It also offers an irresistible package for private party hosts and planners. Additionally, The Place is popularly known for its array of dishes including Asun, Grilled Chicken, & Rice dishes.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Technical
- Conduct daily routine inspection of facilities to drive the proactive identification of potential faults and stop them before failure;
- Identify or receive faults and analyse to identify root cause and resolve;
- Escalate issues to supervisor as required;
- Ensure issues are properly logged and closed according to company’s policy;
- Carry out and also ensure proper preventive/proactive maintenance on facilities as detailed in manuals;
- Keep equipment and facilities in assigned location clean and in top form always;
- Monitor usage of equipment to prevent mishandling;
- Ensure proper handover of issues during shift change;
- Complete Spare Requisition Form and Job Completion Form and obtain all required sign-off;
- Complete Equipment History Card at the resolution and closure of issues on the equipment;
- Help drive the energy saving initiatives of the company and ensure achievement of reduction of energy consumption and cost;
- Follow up escalated issues to closure;
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of daily reports;
- Provide feedback on Vendor/service providers as required to help in their evaluation;
- Build expertise in assigned areas and on assigned equipment;
- Propose/suggest ideas and recommendation on operations, equipment, preventive maintenance and spares management;
- Training and developing self;
- Contribute actively at team meetings and departmental initiatives;
- Test and confirm quality of diesel and sign off before reception.
- OND, HND and B.Tech holders are eligible to apply
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Must be computer literate.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.