Orange group operates from Lagos, Nigeria and for such a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business; some are surprised to learn our company’s history spans over 25 years of innovation for consumers in West Africa. With a wholly- Nigerian heritage, Orange Group’s drive for financial performance and excellent product delivery today can be seen in its deep roots – as shown in this timeline: 1988 Orange Drugs Limited (ODL) is registered and incorporated.
1994/1995 ODL is awarded “Star Donor Award” by the Pharmaceutical society of Nigeria. 2001 ODL is relocated from 4B Okupe Estate to 66/67 Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos. 2001-2005 Orange Kalbe Limited (OKL) is incorporated. 2006 Orange West Africa Limited (OWAL) and Orange Beauty Care (OBC) is incorporated. 2007 Orange Group begins its regional expansion by incorporating its first overseas business in Accra, Ghana.
- Maintenance technician will be responsible for the maintenance of production machineries in the factory and lubrication of all production machineries, for the effectiveness and efficient machine to attain production target.
- Prepare a daily and weekly maintenance plan for all production machineries.
- Regularly draw up a checklist (daily) for preventive maintenance plan and spares need.
- Ensure proper lubrication of changing of oil at a regular interval or periodically.
- Schedule preventive maintenance and carry out as planned.
- Ensure zero downtime of all production machineries
- Responsible for machineries and equipment installation.
- Responsible for troubleshooting all machineries problems and resolution.
- Good understanding and adherence to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) standard relating to pharmaceutical industries.
- HND, B-Tech, B.Eng in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-4 years experience working with production Machine in Pharmaceuticals/Cosmetics/Food Company Industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and
- Excellent understanding of circut diagrams.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 21, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com indicating the role Title (i.e Maintenance Technician) as the subject of the mail.