is a diversified engineering and technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions In over 8 years of existence, TRANOS has grown into a reputable and internationally recognised brand. In over 8 years of existence, TRANOS has grown into a reputable and internationally recognised brand. Our specialty in Engineering, Fabrication, Maintenance and Project management has made us highly sought after by both local and international companies.
As a highly innovative company, our services also includes the manufacturing of high quality products in Power Generation, Energy Distribution, Control and Automation and Enclosures. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency. Our facility is equipped with the state-of- the-art equipment and resources. These enable us carry out innovative designs, manufacturing and fabrication that comply with international standards.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Technical
- A good first degree or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Knowledge of Mechatronics will be on advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in leading a team of engineers or technicians.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Good analytical thinking skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team communication skills.
- Must have a can-do attitude
- Must be apt in proactive problem solving
- Must be interested in continuous learning
- Must always take responsibility and be accountable for individual and group goals Must be able to work smart for outstanding results
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 6, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org the subject of the email must be the same as the job title you are applying for.