Promasidor is an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa. We have enjoyed ongoing success for over 30 years. This success has been built on not only understanding the needs of our consumers, but also on the understanding of the needs of our employees, our suppliers and our stakeholders. Promasidor’s Vision is to provide the opportunity to purchase our brands to everyone in Africa, because we firmly believe that everyone in Africa deserves that opportunity. We intend on executing this vision by operating within a clear set of rules.
QUALITY Our customers demand and deserve quality products. We must fulfill our promise to provide products and service of consistently high quality.
VALUES We need to demonstrate the highest standards of corporate governance and corporate and social responsibility throughout the Group. We have clear obligations to consumers, suppliers, our employees and to the communities in which we operate. These obligations are respect, integrity and openness.
Maintenance Planning and Monitoring Officer
To ensure there is full compliance with rules and procedures for technical operations in achieving cost effective targets
· To ensure a reliable maintenance plan is made available for all equipment at the right time
· Makes safety procedures, including lock out/ tag out procedures available to employees
· To ensure the implementation of all maintenance activities across the factories, and ensure proper documentation of all activities in their respective logbook
· Identify specific safety issues about the technical activities and equipment
· Carry out audit checks after maintenance job is done to confirm quality of execution according to standards.
· To make recommendations on continuous improvement in technical operations
· To compile reliable technical data for engineering report analysis
· Carry out any assigned Food Safety jobs by the head of department
· Responsible for equipment and repair part data entry and report management
· Ensures that all work orders and management log items are closed when work is finished
·Make operating and maintenance manuals available, and update maintenance checklist for improvement when required.
At least minimum of OND in all engineering disciplines
3 years relevant work experience in a standard manufacturing environment
Knowledge & Skills
· Knowledge of plant management
· Mechanical Maintenance
· Technical procedure compliance
· Regular Auditing of the processes
· Technical skills
· Analytical skills
· Tolerance for routine
· Knowledge sharing
. Team Player
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.