BU Power Limited is a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Job Field Engineering
- To co-ordinate the overall health and well-being of the Generating sets as well as take charge and oversee all mechanical works.
- Timely preventive maintenance to ensure zero unplanned down time by keeping a record of future service date and ensuring the adequacy of service parts and personnel
- Ensure issues related to power systems are reported and suggest solutions
- Adhere to shift schedules and ensure adequate engine operations records are taken for all equipment while on shift
- Maintenance and repairs activities.
- Produce monthly reports of use and maintenance and submit to the Plant manager
- Any other duty found appropriate based on demonstrated skills and knowledge.
- OND / HND in Mechanical Engineering and relevant work experience.
Abilities and Skiils:
- Strong knowledge of mechanical systems
- Mechanical testing and design
- Project management
- Attention to detail
- Logical decision making.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 14, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.