StreSERT Services Limited is a professional business support services organisation offering quality Stress-Free Outsourcing services to corporate organisations. We offer support solutions in areas that are non-core to the business of the organisation, thereby helping them focus on their core competencies.
StreSERT Services Limited – Our client is a downstream Oil and Gas organization. their operations include Petroleum, Haulage/Distribution, Product Storage and Retail Sales of petroleum products. They require the services of Maintenance Officer for immediate employment.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification SSCE, NCE, OND -BSC/BA/HND,
Job Unit Engineering
- We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities. You will be the one to ensure that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance of electrical systems and generator.
- Maintain documentation of generators and electrical repairs/maintenance.
- Read and interpret equipment manual and work orders to perform required maintenance/repairs.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Minimum of S.S.C.E, Trade Test and relevant qualifications
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 20, 2020
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using “MAINTENANCE” as subject of the mail.