Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange. In its 54 year history, Flour Mills has remained at the forefront of wheat milling in Nigeria.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Flour Mills has invested over N25billion in milling infrastructure over the last seven years, to maintain its competitive advantage. Today, Flour Mills has a rated milling capacity of over 8,000 metric tons per day, making it one of the largest single site mills in the world. The Company’s flagship mill located in Apapa, Lagos comprises of 10 integrated mills.
Maintenance Manager - Apapa Bulk Terminal
- Coordinate the design and execution of relevant projects within given specifications, time schedule and approved budget.
- Coordinate electrical installation and ensure that all equipment are delivered and installed in accordance with manufacturers standard and IEE regulations.
- Supervise, coach, train and manage all electrical/ subordinate staff to achieve management objective, developmental plan also, improve quality and excellent delivery of work.
- Support the repair of all electrical/electronic machines. Supervise ABTL power distribution system and maintenance of Wartsila tri fuel diesel engine whilst minimizing downtime.
- Support the maintenance of high voltage, medium voltage switch boards and Electrical projects within FMN Group
- Lead and organize all maintenance activities within ABTL to ensure compliance with current legislation, professional, ethical and HSE standard
- First degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Professional membership and certification e. g COREN
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in a similar environment.
- Adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with Maintenance in Port Services/ Terminal is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Have excellent communication
- Have great attention to details and possess creative problem-solving skills
- Have good leadership and great team player
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 15, 2021
Method of Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.