Proten International is a Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria. Human Capital is undoubtedly one of the most important elements of success in any organisation today. Developing human capital requires creating and cultivating environments in which human beings can rapidly learn and apply new ideas, competencies, skills, behaviours and attitudes. Proten International assists organisations across Europe and Africa in providing opportunities for people to create shared understanding, explore new ideas and apply them.
The tools for creating these opportunities include training, facilitation, coaching and consulting. Our focus is to create an enabling environment for businesses and organisations to start – up and thrive through a range of business development services. We also work with Corporate and Governmental organisations to optimize their productivity and performance through a range of advisory, consulting and other services. We aim to understand the needs of every organisation and its people and work hand-in-hand with them to fulfil them. We strongly believe that a highly performing and productive workforce will lead to a profitable organisation.
- Manage the delivery of all goods by LAND, AIR and SEA from origin to destination, avoiding errors with documentation, loss of any shipment, seizure by government agencies in and outside the country in order to support timely delivery of service.
Expected Key Results
- Schedule Management
- Order Management (Quality and Quantity)
- Minimum 2.2 / Upper Credit, Bachelor’s Degree in Social and Management Sciences or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of varied experience in Supply Chain / Logistics Management
- Basic understanding and moderate experience in Procurement & Logistics/Supply
- Sound understanding of Nigeria logistics regulations
- Sound understanding of International Trade
- Knowledge of Contract management will be an added advantage
- Customer Focus
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Analytical Skills
- Self Development.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.