Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk. We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges . Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results. These are the component that makes our company unique.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Logistics
Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency. Due to expansion, they are in need of a LOGISTICS MANAGER.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes, and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- 5 year’s experience in a similar position.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 28, 2020
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.