Transport Services Limited (TSL) is Africa’s largest independent Petroleum Terminal Management Company and a leading supply chain management solutions provider.
Collectively, the companies create a strategic supply chain and logistics platform for the supply and distribution of goods and services from source to the last mile. We are committed to our continental drive to provide bespoke supply chain and logistics solutions to Corporate Entities and National Governments across the African continent.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Logistics
- Maximizing revenue by ensuring trip targets are achieved.
- Disbursement of loading fees and trip allowance to drivers.
- Collating and processing Driver waybills for invoicing.
- Compilation of daily expense reports from all depots.
- Coordinate the inspection of truck calibration charts on a monthly basis and tracking of expiry dates.
- Conduct pre-trip briefing for drivers and ensure journey plan is issued before dispatch of trucks from the loading plant/location.
- Record and share a journey plan on the trip analysis sheet with stakeholders within the Operations and Journey Management Control Centre.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND certification.
- 0-3 Years Post NYSC experience.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.