Transport Services Limited is accepting application from qualified and experience Logistics coordinator for their reputable company.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 0 – 2 Years
Job Field Logistics
- Maximizing revenue by ensuring trip targets are achieved.
- Disbursement of loading fees and trip allowance to drivers.
- Collating and processing Driver waybills for invoicing.
- Compilation of daily expense reports from all depots.
- Coordinate the inspection of truck calibration charts on a monthly basis and tracking of expiry dates
- Conduct pre-trip briefing for drivers and ensure journey plan is issued before dispatch of trucks from the loading plant/location.
- Record and share a journey plan on the trip analysis sheet with stakeholders within the Operations and Journey Management Control Centre.
- Minimum of a BSC certification in Transport Management, Supply Chain or any related discipline.
- 0-2 Years Post NYSC experience.
- Professional qualification in Transport & Logistics will be an added advantage
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.