Candel Company Limited is a small batch candle company based in Los Angeles, run by wife and husband team Kristen Pumphrey & Thomas Neuberger. Check out our crew below! We love how candles have the power to change the entire atmosphere of a room with their soft glow and fragrance. All of our candles are made using domestically grown soy wax, cotton core wicks, fine fragrance oils, and apothecary inspired packaging. Jars are finished off with a simple label and brass lid. Each candle is hand poured, packaged, and shipped in our Los Angeles studio.
Logistics and Supply Chain Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Logistics
- Second Class Upper Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years experience of supply chain, logistics, or warehouse management experience
- Attention to detail, commercially aware and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good organizational skills, ability to execute multi-task priorities efficiently and work productively in a fast paced team-oriented environment.
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time-constrained environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.