Kofo Agro Allied Limited is an agricultural based company looking to integrate farming with processing of raw agricultural produce.
Established in 2017, Our primary aim is to produce Nigeria’s finest garri under the best hygienic conditions.
KofoAgro satisfies the needs of the nigerian community by producing the best quality Garri consumed locally and in the diaspora.
At Kofo Agro, we go a step further to process our cassava waste into ‘Grits’ for ruminants and High quality cassava peel mash (HQCPM) which is used as a substitute for maize in animal feed formulation.
Entreprenuerial and encouraging innovations within the time-honoured tradition of producing the finest garri known to man.
Logistic Admin Officer
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Logistics
- Responsible for overseeing the movement of incoming and outgoing goods.
- Ensuring proper documentation is made before goods are moved out of the factory.(waybills)
- Preparation of delivery schedules and coordinating the deliveries of all products to the required destinations or warehouse
- Delivery of all consumable materials to the factory stores(eg packaging sacs, bowls, first aid items, twines etc)
- Checking purchase orders against stock levels.
- Reports to the Admin/Stores Manager.
- HND or BSc qualification
- Experience in Logistics in a factory warehouse.
- Excellent time management and organizing skills
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and ensure to use the job title ie “Logistic Admin Officer” as subject of their email.