Ericsson Nigeria is a subsidiary of Ericsson, a Swedish multinational provider of communications technology and services. The offering comprises services, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for telecom operators and other industries, including telecommunications and IP networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support solutions, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation. Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Ericsson is a strong holder of essential patents in the wireless industry and have approximately 35,000 granted patents in 2012. Ericsson complies with terms that are fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory (FRAND) for its patent licensing programs and is a net receiver of licensing royalties. Founded in 1876 by Lars Magnus Ericsson, the company is today headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The company employs more than 110,000 and work with customers in more than 180 countries, including the US, China, India, Brazil, Japan, South Africa, Australia, Germany, Italy, the UK, and Sweden.
- We are now looking for a Local Administrator to perform specifically identified administrative activities in the local legal entity.
- The administrative activities are performed as a service for other functional area owners, to support different processes.
- This service is provided when the functional area owner has no or insufficient local representation. All is done to gain optimal cross-functional efficiency.
- Perform local payment, tax and invoices activities
- Perform local travel and expense activities
- Perform records retention, local HR activities and company card activities
- Perform local real estate, facilities management and car fleet activities
- Perform local activities related to IT
- Perform approved local administrative activities and driver services.
- Perform delivery specialist activities
- Drive and improve operational quality
- Perform local Occupational Health and Safety activities
- Education: Graduate degree or equivalent qualification /e xperience.
- Several years of administrative experience.
- Writing and reporting, Working with people, Delivering results and meeting customer expectations, Planning and organizing, Crafting and innovating
- Proven skills in a service-oriented environment.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.