Alpha Mead Group primary focus is to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organisations and private investors with major real estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services while ensuring minimum total life cycle cost of the asset to the owner.
In collaboration with our foreign technical partners Cluttons UK we are able to access global best practices, systems and standards to deliver best value to our customers leveraging our knowledge and expertise of the local operating environment. Cluttons UK is a leading firm of international property consultants and chartered surveyors with a network of offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and the Caribbean. AMFacilities is also in active collaboration with the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Nigerian chapter.
Alpha Mead Facilities is the first Nigerian facilities management company to be awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification by both UKAS and ANAB in the UK and US respectively. In 2012, AMFacilities won the IFMA Excellence Award for the Best Corporate FM Stakeholder. This same year, the company was appointed to benchmark facility management practice in Nigeria and the entire African region by FM Benchmarking, the global body responsible for tracking the performance of facilities management in organizations and establishing universal standards.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Finance/Accounting
- The Loan Officer will be responsible for evaluate and authorize approval of business, real estate, or credit loans.
- They evaluate the financial status of a loan, act as the liaison between the institution and the applicant, and will seek to find a loan arrangement that is in the best interests of both parties.
- Evaluate loan applications
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of applying for a loan.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants€™ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan checklist to ensure that documents are complete and accurate
- Compute payment schedules.
- Issuance of e-receipts and sending to customers.
- Daily uploading of payment on loan disk
- Weekly updating of trackers and preparation of weekly reports
- Liaising with CRM & Sales to obtain offers for existing and new clients
- Visit to different Mortgage Banks to submit clients’ documents
- HND / B.Sc. Banking & Finance (Preferable) or Accounting or other related field
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Knowledgeable in the use of Loan disk
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.