Interra Networks Limited is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world – from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution. We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects. We provide technology and consulting services built on a strong technical competence and knowledge of the challenges faced by our clients. We recognize that most organizations simply require solutions and not necessarily “hardware and software”; as such we work hand-in-hand with our clients till they are successful.
Our presence helps ensure our clients’ project succeeds as our services continue long after the project is completed and deployed. Our services are also available to foreign organizations interested in competitively priced, world class BPO services. This broad experience has enabled us develop for our clients, world-class technology solutions that are cognizant of the inherent challenges and advantages of the Nigerian and International environment. Interra takes the time to learn and understand each opportunity and the underlying technology. We look for solutions that will work and add value to our customers. We focus on long-term, mutually beneficial and sustainable opportunities and partnerships.
Legal / Administrative Officer
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Law/Legal
- The successful candidate would aid to draft and review contracts, SLAs, NDAs, JVAs and other documents.
- S/he also is required to function in a manner as to save the company costs by ensuring the proper management of utilities and consumables and ensuring that deliverables are met in line with company strategy and goals.
- Drafting and review of legal documents
- Retrieval of filed documents for staff use
- Self-updating on internal and external corporate governance best practices
- Filing of legal statutory documents
- Advising the company on legal issues
- Drafting of internal compliance policies
- General office administration.
- Demonstrates leadership and mentorship for peers and subordinates.
- LLB, BL.
Years of Experience:
- 1+ years of progressively responsible in Legal and Admin functions;
- Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
- Experience of working within the customer Care Industry.
- Experience in maintaining effective recording systems.
- Legal drafting and review
- Legal advisory services and review.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining standards, policies, and operational effectiveness of information technology staff.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Suite.
- Working knowledge of the ICT industry and surrounding regulations and legislation
- Working knowledge of the Telecommunication industry and surrounding regulations and legislation
- Ability to cope with and under pressure
- Experience in office administration would be an added advantage.
- Honesty, integrity and a team player.
- Thoroughness and sharp eyes for details
- Leadership skills.
- Effective communicator
- Diligence, dedication and discipline.
- Team work, proactive, self-driven, result oriented with a positive outlook.
- Committed, reliable, tolerant and determined.
N50,000 – N70,000 /month + BONUSES.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.