The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations. As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Learning and Development Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 – 6 Years
Job Field Human Resources
- Lead the development of all soft skills training, including career development activities in line with the HR strategy.
- Lead and oversee the culture of continuous learning & development of employees in line withbusiness goals.
- Perform training needs analysis in conjunction with line managers, identify skill gaps and create training interventions programs.
- Evaluate learning and development activities to ensure transfer of learning and impact on individual, team and organizational performance.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Design annual training calendar ensuring full completion within targeted timescales
- Lead the development and implementation of Learning & Development Strategies, Plans and Policies
- Coordinate implementation of L&D plans against agreed timelines, budget and reporting against agreed performance measures.
- Manage the implementation of L&D plans & strategies by maximizing internal resources and contracting with external partners when required.
- Review L&D policies & processes and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Design induction programs for new hires, conduct orientation sessions & arrange on the job training where necessary.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Monitoring and evaluating L&D activities, keeping up-to-date records of all training hours per employee.
- Monitoring and evaluation of both structured and informal methods used; making continuous improvements in the approach, process and methods as appropriate.
- Keep track of employee performance before & after training interventions.
- Keep record of training attendance, post training evaluation surveys and feedback from employees.
- Establish systems to produce regular reports on learning & development metrics.
- University degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or a related field.
- Professional Training Certification
- Proficiency in training delivery
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Human Resources or a similar job function
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.