Norrenberger Financial Group is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products including Funds & Investment Management, Structured Finance, Foreign Exchange and Business & Financial Advisory Services.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Finance
- The Internal Auditor requires a high level of analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
- As an internal auditor you will mainly cover the end to end process for internal audits and liaise with the external auditors for external audit exercise which may include but not limited to an audit of systems, processes, people, assets, liabilities in other aspects of an Investment Management business.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with Statements of Auditing Standard (SAS).
- Develop and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Performance general and application control reviews from simple to complex computer information system
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to the Board through its relevant sub-committee – The Board Audit Committee.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Reconciles documentation with assets to ascertain accuracy
- Completes standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls
- Participates in meetings with individuals and business units to update auditees on findings and the audit process
- Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste
- Keep up-to-date on audit procedures and regulations by attending conferences, trainings and workshops
- Undertake other related roles as directed by the management.
- First degree in Accounting or other related fields
- 5+ years’ experience in internal audit.
- Strong interest in Finance and audit
- Membership of professional bodies like ACCA, ICAN
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Statistical analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and other operational software
- Team player with the ability to think and act independently
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Quick learner, comfortable dealing with ambiguous and fluid situations
- Ability to multi-task; juggle multiple deliverables and perform under very demanding conditions
- Independent, excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- High level of passion, integrity, creativity, inquisitiveness and self-confidence.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 0 – 1 Year
Job Field Graduate Jobs
- We are looking for fresh, smart graduates with Degree in the following areas: Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Mass Communication, Finance and Information Technology (IT) for internship positions within our various departments.
- Do not apply if your degree is not in any of these areas.
- Undergoing the NYSC Scheme: Please note that is a non-negotiable requirement. If you haven’t started NYSC or you have already passed out, Do not apply, your application will NOT be considered. You must currently be a corper.
- 2.1 or upper class of degree upon graduation.
- Availability to work in Abuja
- 0-1 year work experience
- Recent university graduate
- 2:1 or upper class of degree upon graduation
- Must be eloquent and very professional.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details
- Ability to take initiative
- Possess decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Willingness to learn.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 8, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.