Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Unit Sales & Marketing
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetrationwithin an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to new and existing customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based marketing style
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Details of Function
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Escalate customer’s problems and complaint to sales administrators/management.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Candidate must possess a B.Sc / HND in Management Studies or related disciplines.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in sales position preferably in FMCG.
- Candidate must reside in Ajah.
- Candidates must be able to drive and have valid drivers’ license.
- Candidate must be computer literate; MS suite.
- Candidate must possess sound communication and writing skills.
Graduate Trainee ( Data Analyst)
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Graduate Jobs
- Applicant should have a Degree/HND in either Business Admin or Statistics or Mathematics and other related disciplines.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate in Lagos State.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division
- Must be able to operate computer (Ms word, Ms excel etc.)
- Business skills – ability to manage budgets, lead team and liaise with suppliers
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
- Problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- 1-2 years relevant IT experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional qualification desirable
- Appreciation of ITIL/industry standards
- Good knowledge of LAN network infrastructure
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies and best practice.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and associated applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience in an IT support role desirable
- Client service and relationship building skills.
- Ability to function independently and as part of a team
- Ability to identify problem areas and implement.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “SE Ajah” OR GT Data Analyst.