Doheney Services Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting outfit set up in November 2004. The Firm is a one- stop firm providing specialized and in depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries. Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries etc Our Single Point Responsibility (SPR) encompasses the following speedy professional and cost effective services: Recruitment & Selection Training & Development Outsourcing? Compensation /Payroll Employee Benefits Human Capital Development Retreat Management Expatriate Recruitment Simpson’s Safety Product
Computer Hardware Engineer
Job Type Full Time
Job Unit Engineering
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including the type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Build, test and modify product prototypes, using working models or theoretical models constructed using computer simulation.
- Confer with engineering staff and consult specifications to evaluate interface between hardware and software and operational and performance requirements of the overall system.
- Design and develop computer hardware and support peripherals, including central processing units (CPUs), support logic, microprocessors, custom integrated circuits, and printers and disk drives.
- Evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, cost constraints, and the need for security restrictions to determine hardware configuration.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering or related field with at least 3yrs experience.
- Should be Analytical, creative, communication, detail-oriented.
- Salary: Above N80,000
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Unit ICT/Computer
- Design, test and implement new software technologies as well as debug and improve existing programs.
- Work with a team of software engineers to review code, develop new software features and brainstorm new, more effective technologies.
- Train software engineers on the latest coding standards and techniques, and keep your department on the leading edge of software design.
- Build and implement a cloud-based network, and develop new, innovative methods of data gathering and storage, both internally and throughout our customer base.
- Solve diagnostic problems on a daily basis, identifying and troubleshooting bugs throughout a variety of software platforms.
- Lead projects from conception to implementation, including design, beta testing and debugging while upholding and accomplishing the company’s vision for the future.
- Understand the essentials of automation support, and improve ways to further automate and adapt software applications in everyday business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a similar field
- At least 3 years’ experience.
- Self-motivated with excellent verbal communication skills.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
Human Resource Manager
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BSC/BA/HND -OND
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Job Unit Human Resources
- Administer compensation, benefits, fines and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification, and rating of occupations and job positions.
- BSC. Or HND Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 1-2 years of proven working experience in the field
- People-oriented and results-driven.
Salary: Above N80,000
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.