Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations. Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. We also offer specialised training programmes tailored to the peculiar needs of our clients. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client’s needs.
Head of Technical (Furniture)
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Technical
Our client is a major force in the Interiors And Furniture Sector of the Nigerian economy with a first class reputation for top of the range products. Its wide client base ranges from multinationals to individuals and expatriates. Building on recent significant success, it has an ambition to lead the continent in furniture making. The company is now seeking to recruit candidates to fill the position below:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will oversee technical operations of the company. You will coordinate logistics from the receipt of goods to delivery at clients locations.
- This includes supervision of offloading of goods from the container, proper warehousing, coupling of furniture and final delivery to clients locations.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years requisite experience from a reputable furniture company. You must have exceptional planning, good communication and negotiation skills.
- A strong team player and ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organisation, you must be highly organised with strong leadership skills. Ability to couple furniture is essential.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Accounting
Our client is a major force in the interiors and furniture sector of the Nigerian economy with a first class reputation for top of the range products. Its wide client base ranges from multinationals to individuals and expatriates. Building on recent significant success, it has an ambition to lead the continent in furniture making.
- The company is now seeking to recruit an Accountant to head the Accounts department.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will manage the finance and accounting functions of the company.
- You will maintain subsidiary books, prepare final accounts, generate reports, prepare and manage budget and maintain an effective internal cost control system.
- You will perform financial analysis of company results, review and interpret results, identify opportunities and highlight risks.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification requisite experience.
- This position requires a highly proactive individual with a first rate technical expertise gained within a rapidly changing business environment.
- Also of importance, you must have strong leadership skills, high levels of personal energy and the credibility to operate effectively and influence at all levels, both internally and externally.
- You must have high level communication and influencing skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical with a practical approach to problem solving, you must have the drive and commercial acumen to succeed.
- A good knowledge of an accounting software is required. ACA will be an added advantage.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.