Owens and Xley Consults is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Managing the front desk and attending to customers in the Store
- Managing inventory
- Fulfilling orders
- Updating and posting on social media pages (mostly Instagram and WhatsApp)
- Supervise the cleaner and ensure that the store is kept clean an tidy always
- Ensuring goods are merchandised in an appealing manner
- Keeping record of income and expenditure accounts of the store
- Engaging customers in the database and getting customer feedback
- ND in a relevant field
- A good knowledge of fashion and retail is an advantage
- Use of social media apps and tools (Canva, mojo, google forms,, google sheets, canvus inventory, Wave Apps etc.) is mandatory.
- Ability to think independently and come up with ideas
N30,000 – N50,000 monthly
Lunch stipend – N2,000 weekly
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Field Media/Advertising
- Manage customer engagement for all social media platforms
- Create and post content and videos on social media platforms
- Other tasks as assigned.
- BSc in a relevant field.
- Proven work experience (minimum of 1 year) as a Content Creator or similar role
- The successful candidate will be required to come to the office at least twice weekly to take photos and videos
- Good sense of style and fashion
- Hands-on experience with Photoshop, graphics etc.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 23, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.