Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Job Unit Building Construction
- Knowledge of finished work
- Knowledge of using AUTOCAD
- Ability to manage the Civil team
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients.
- B.Sc / HND
- 2-3 years exp.
An architect should:
- Have strong visual awareness and an eye for detail.
- Have good drawing skills, with the ability to work in three dimensions (3D)
- Be inventive and imaginative
- Be passionate about buildings and the built environment
- Protects personnel during emergencies by extinguishing fires, executing rescues, mitigating chemical spills.
- Prevents fire damage by conducting surveys and inspections for hazards; enforcing codes.
- Prepares personnel to prevent fire damage by developing and conducting educational and training programs.
- Ensures availability of water at fire scene by testing hydrants; requesting and expediting repairs; verifying repair.
- Minimizes fire damage by responding to alarms; driving and operating equipment; regulating water pressure; combating and extinguishing fires; rescuing and reviving personnel.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 27, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.